Friday, April 27, 2012

My Writings

Many of you know that along with every other thing I do (boy I've got a mixed bag of hobbies, don't I?) I also write.

I have written stories and short novels since I was quite young. I have been praised and rewarded for it from the time I was in grade school. So why have I yet to fulfull my dream of being published?

Too many things on my plate, I believe. My motivation to write comes and goes. Sometimes I will stay up late into the night, writing furiously, letters flashing across the screen as I type, barely noticing the words themselves as the story flows forth.

Other times I sit and there is nothing.

This is one of those times.

Since I am releasing another short story piece by piece on my Deviant Art account (titled: Blind Love), I have decided to release my work in progress short novel on there as well, chapter by chapter. Perhaps the feedback, interest, and seeing it fresh once more will unlock the path through the rest of the story.

So for those of you who have followed my writings, please feel free to visit my page and seek out each chapter as it's posted. I will try to post a chapter a week, and of course, my other short story will be posted as each piece is finished. As far as I know, you do not need to be a member of DA to view my work, so no worries there.

Of course, all of my other art is there as well, my painted models, for your viewing please.

Thank you everyone, who has supported my art, both in painted form and in written form. I may not make any kind of profit off of it, but I enjoy doing it, therefore I will persevere.

2 comments:

  1. I just took the time to get on your blog and read back a couple of posts. You write very well. I especially liked the post about rodeos. You talked about it, not to make people mad, but to educate and inform. :-)
    GG from the HC board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GG and welcome! My posts have been a bit far between here lately, but I'm trying to get back into a rhythm. :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete