Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tired

So its been a crazy few days!

To update the "bet" Steven most certainly noticed Indy on the third day! She ran right up to him crying, and he pet her and said "Hello there mini-Hope" and didn't say a word to me! Silly man. He told me later he figured there wasn't much point in it, now was there?

Hehe!

I've been so crazy busy, helping out friends, working, keeping up with my online stuff. I spent the weekend helping take care of my friend's animals while she went out of town. I hand milked her three does, including Pixie, who will be my doe, along with her doeling, by the end of the month hopefully. They all did great and its really lovely milk.

On top of that, I've been working my butt off to catch up. I managed to pull a TRIPLE shift on Saturday. Which is really great, because they were having bonuses that day as well. I'm behind on work so it is a big help.

Chicks are growing, getting their little wing feathers. Tried to shave poor Isis, but my clipper blades have had it and they're too dull to do anything now. So she looks like a poor half shaven sheep.

Can't wait until next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment