Saturday, January 7, 2012

You Look Like A Clown

Standing up on your horse's back, I mean.

Seriously, stop it. You look like an idiot. Every time I see this particular picture in ads, and I tell you, it is EVERYWHERE, I can only imagine slipping and falling. Braining yourself without any help from the horse at all.

No thanks.

Why do people think this is such a big selling point? "I can't stand up on my horse's back!"

Whoop-te-doo! Apparently 80% of the population can do that, going by sale ads with pictures.

Aren't there much better ways to show off how level headed and good natured your horse is?

Without looking so moronic, anyways. Wave a pool noodle at him. Bwahaha!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Not to mention, as a couple of people have mentioned, goodness knows how they're getting down. Slamming down on the horse's back, no doubt. Who knows what kind of damage they're doing with these silly habits.

I find it hard to take anyone serious when they post one of those silly pictures. Especially when they're posting a sale ad. Give me a squared up picture of the horse, and maybe some pictures of it under saddle doing what it does best. Clean, I might add.

I don't want to see a mudcaked horse. Or the horse's face. Or a blurry picture of a horse standing in a foot of shit.

Why is that so hard?

2 comments:

  1. Also not to mention that they have their entire weight on their horse's back, usually right in the middle between the two supporting ends of the spine, all in a tiny little spot. Instead of having their weight spread across most of the back through seat and buttocks and thigh and leg they have it all on their feet. usually in hard soled riding boots.

    That's GOT to be good for a horse's back, right?


    "Look what I can do with this horse! Buy him but be sure to schedule a chiropractic appointment for him before you actually ride him because for some reason his spine is all out of whack!!"

    ReplyDelete