Sunday, April 18, 2010

Apologies

I apologize for the long hiatus! Things have just been really busy and I hadn't had a chance to update.

The trip to North Texas went really awesome! I had a great time. New pictures of Romeo can of course be seen on the website, and there is a short video of me riding Uncle Dan on my youtube.

I have since brought home the two Harlequin Nigerian Dwarves, a dam and her January daughter, home. They are both blue eyed and just stunning. The doe has a magnificent udder, which I will be letting fill tonight.

My neighbor has gotten a new buck, blue-eyed and moonspotted. Can hardly wait to use him at the end of the year.

Keep an eye on the website for a major update, adding the new does, changing some breeding information, and just a general clean up.

Rudy may or may not be pregnant, still not for sure on her. She doesn't seem to be growing an udder and has me a bit frustrated. I want to wring her precious little neck.

Chicken eggs in the incubator, and they are due around April 26th. I candled and saw some definite growth and movement, so check back to see the chicks.

All else is well, I apologize again for the long delay in posts and will be making an effort to keep up better.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures! Pictures! lol

    What type of incubator do you have? I've got another hatch set myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures can be seen on my Facebook so far, and I promise within the next few days there will be new pictures on the website!!

    I have a Brisnea Eco 20. Best small incubator I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot!

    ReplyDelete