Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Body List

Now there's an interesting title?

Here us a list of current bodies I have available along with their discounted prices, as I am trying to liquidate standing stock. These prices are for the body AND the painting job!

If you are not sure what a body looks like, a quick look at Identify Your Breyer will help you, or ask me on my Facebook page.

Traditional Scale Models, normally $60 each

  • 1 Phar Lap - $55
  • 1 Stock Horse Stallion -$55
  • 1 John Henry - $55
  • 1 Ashley Foal - $25

Classic Scale Models, normally $40 each

  • 2 Terrang - $30
  • 1 Man o War - $30
  • 1 Might Tango - $30
  • 1 Mesteno's Mother - $30
  • 2 Mesteno - $30
  • 1 Johar - $30
  • 1 Andualusian Mare - $30
  • 1 Duchess - $30
  • 1 Grazing Yearling - $25
  • 1 Mesteno's Foal - $20
  • 1 Mustang Foal - $20

Misc

  • 1 German Shepherd Dog - $20
  • 1 Cat Medallion - $20

You can contact me via email, my Facebook page, or DeviantArt to order. I still offer any mold/model I can easily get, as well as many non-Breyer models. Just let me know what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment