Saturday, November 5, 2011

Quick Post

Many of you may have noticed I haven't been very active here lately. The reasons have been kept quiet, but I recently had a friend thump me and tell me that my community of online friends should know why I disappeared.

Like most of you even noticed!

However, I did fall behind on a lot of things, so it's best to explain for a brief moment. I was sick. Kidney infection. See? No big deal. I didn't die, I'm on the mend, and should be back to form and catching up on things here shortly.

I did have to apologize to one person; their finished model did not get shipped when it was supposed to, since I was busy laying in bed being miserable. It will go out as soon as possible however, with my most sincere apologies.

Rest assured, even if I happen to disappear from the interwebs for a while, I'm sure to return, just as grouchy and offensive as ever. I'm too stubborn to do anything else.

Keep an eye out for a post within the next couple of days, I feel a rant about the holidays coming up, and who doesn't love those?

No comments:

Post a Comment