Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Usual

Sorry its been a while. I was feeling really down after losing the bottle baby.

Things have been their usual around here. The daily in and out routine that I enjoy so much.

My brother has gone to work with husband, which is really great! They want him to cut his hair though, which he isn't happy about. But he'll do it, because you know, hair grows back but jobs right now are pretty hard to get. I'm hoping it all works out and he can start saving some money and get a hold on life.

We brought home Seven today. A Nubian. Yes, I said a floppy eared, loud mouthed, roman nosed Nubian! She is a junior and is just the sweetest thing ever. We fell in love with her some time back and when she came up for sale we couldn't resist. So she came home with us today.

We also went grocery shopping today. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Albertson's! We got a ton of food and saved over sixty dollars. It's the best. I love their sales on meats.

Rogue is doing really great in the goat pen. The other night she was barking at something. No idea what! But she was dead serious barking at whatever it was, telling it this was HER territory and that she was in charge around here. Super cute and great.

Not much else to talk about today, really. Check back soon for more.

1 comment: