Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another Plug: Photography

Yup, this is another plug post. I am trying to avoid some situations going on right now, and am not ready to post anymore information about them, so I decided to pimp another friend's small business.

From their Facebook Page:

Goding Photography is a brand new photography business that is dedicated to providing only the best photos for you, your family, or your friends. I have had the privilege of photographing several weddings, school/senior portraits, a few families, and even a baby. I am seeking to gain more experience and confidence and am always open to trying new things. Located in historic Springfield, Vermont, I have had the opportunity to photograph some of the beauty of Vermont and I am also selling prints of those photos as well.

I am willing to travel within a 20-mile radius to do a photo shoot. Prices are *always* reasonable and very flexible. Ultimately, I want you to be happy with both the photos you get and the price you paid for them.

No more spending hundreds on a photo shoot that only gets you a few decent photos! I specialize in photography outdoors and prefer a natural setting to an indoor setting. I am working on my indoor setting skills, and am willing to try anything! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you, or if you have any questions!

I recently received several prints from Goding Photography to place in my kitchen and bathroom, and I tell you, I am extremely pleased with them. They are ten times more beautiful than the web images. And not only that, Goding Photography went out of their way to procure me some images of mushrooms for my kitchen.

She is located in Springfield, VT if anyone looking for an affordable photographer for their event.

No comments:

Post a Comment