Friday, September 16, 2011

A New Page and Art Work

To make things a little easier to gather a fan base and promote my art, writing, and farm, I've created a Facebook page that consolidates all of that in one place.

Click Here

Or you can always look to the top right of my blog, there is a button to "like" the page as well.

Whatever works easier for you.

Anyhow, this blog will be a little more lighthearted.

I'm pimping my art! It's going to be a long hard winter. Hay is becoming nearly impossible to find, and when you do find it, it's pretty damn expensive. So I'm pushing my own artwork a little harder than I usually do.

The first picture above is my very first commissioned piece. I think he turned out pretty well, don't you? I was nervous about the horse owner liking him, but she loves him and is eagerly waiting for me to offer larger models as well.

Right now I am offering painted model horses. They are done in acrylics and sealed. I do both realistic and decorator styles. I occasionally have completed models for sale for those who just want a one of kind piece of art done by the Goat Whisperer herself.

You can check out my FB page or website for pricing. I'll end this short blog with pictures of two currently finished models, both for sale. You know you want them!



No comments:

Post a Comment