Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Great Artist

Today I'm plugging a great artist. Who just happens to be one of my best friends and a sister to me. Minxed Arts creatures beautiful traditional and graphic art, specializing in Anthros and animal art.

I personally have had art done by her, and I have commissioned her to do the cover for my short novel, if I can ever manage to finish it. I know she will do an amazing job.

Her prices are extremely reasonable. You could have your pet done, or commission something beautiful and completely unique for yourself. She even does some risque art, although you won't see any examples of THAT on her Facebook page. You'll need to request that via message. You can request both a digital copy of the art, or have it printed and shipped.

I absolutely plan on having her do more art for me, and I'll be glad to pay her prices. They're a bargain in my mind.

And even more interesting, she's having a bit of a contest on her Facebook page. When she reaches 100 Fans, she'll give away a piece of artwork to one of those lucky fans. Why not give it a go? That lucky fan could be you.



No comments:

Post a Comment