Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow

It snowed here! How disgusting is that?

That means that all 50 states have experienced snow this Winter season. All 50 states!

News Link

Now, I've always laughed at the Global Warming nonsense. 30 years ago, they used the exact same information they are using now to try to convince everyone that we were going into a new Ice Age. Clever right?

Then they turn around and say the Earth is going to cook. Ha!

Nevermind the fact that this is nothing more than a normal cycle of our world. I imagine in another 30 years we'll be back to the Ice Age theory. Were you aware that the southern glaciers are growing again? Something that the Global Warming scientists said was not going to happen.

Nonsense.

I of course, am never happier than when the cold is gone and the summer sun is beating down. Love it! I look forward to summer's return, and of course, my electric bill will go down too, which is always nice.

I have someone coming on Wenesday to look at Hope's little boys and most likely put a deposit on them. I love the little guys and its nice to find such a great home for them. I'm giving her a discount because she wants to take them both. She said I changed her mind from Nubians and complimented my website. Needless to say, I am really happy! It's good to know my work isn't going unnoticed.

Sure, my goats may not be registered fancy goats, but they are hardier for it, and I ensure that all of my babies go home tame, happy, and healthy. It's extremely hard to find tame goats in my area, with the exception of a few friends who breed now as well.

As long as I have no trouble marketing even my little wethers, I'm surely not going to change the way I do things. With the possible exception of purchasing a disbudding iron, so that my wether pets are even safer for people and their children.

I am looking forward to meeting the soon-to-be owner and am hoping the mud will be cleared up by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment