Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Website

Today was productive!

It started out with a lovely young lady and her daughter coming to meet Hope's little boys. They had a great time playing with the goats and asking questions. I was amazed at how tolerant the little ones were about picking picked up, handled, and loved on.

She put down a deposit on both of the boys and is very excited to pick them up when they are weaned. It sounds like its going to be a GREAT home! And she took some pictures of her little girl and the goats, so I can't wait to see them and feature them on my website.

Speaking of, I completely overhauled my website today. I was tired of the dark cramped look it had, so I fussed with it until I had it better. I even added some great elements, such as kid pictures under their dams and sire and dam pictures on the young ones I had those available for.

I tried hard to keep it organized, but I may need to go back in and re-size the larger pictures. What do you think?

http://www.knsfarms.webs.com/

I got all of my usual chores and work done as well today, so it was quite a feat. I can hardly wait until the real work starts!

ChaCha for now.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! I was really tired of the dark and dreary look it had LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new look on the website, looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete