Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Texas



Only in Texas! Beautiful 60F one day, four inches of snow the next, and back to 50F the next.



Crazy Texas weather.

Not much happened today. I was awoken an hour early by the goats screaming at the top of their lungs. I guess they decided since the snow was gone, they deserved extra hay. I drug myself out of bed to feed them and used the extra hour to get some household things done.

Someone came and picked up the mean game rooster I have; he was becoming too aggressive with me and guests, so he just had to go. He has a new home with other roosters now and I can go outside without putting a foot in his tail.

I was pleased to see my bonus was applied at work for working the Olympic weekend hours, so I took my time making my goal today. Only finished a little late, and I'm right on schedule now, despite missing one day of work, because of the bonus. So that's going along quite well.

Otherwise I admit it to be a pretty boring day. Perhaps the future brings something of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment